Bus Driver - CDOT Bustang Service
Ace Express Coaches is hiring full time CDL Drivers for our Bustang North Line. This is the best CDL Driver job you will ever have! Our drivers describe working for Bustang like working for family. The equipment is well maintained, management is great, and our team will welcome you with open arms.
If you are looking for your next home, look no further and apply today!
What your day will look like:
North Line Bustang drivers will start their day at the Fort Collins Downtown Transit Center and head South on I-25 to Denver Union Station. After dropping passengers off, drivers will have a 100% paid layover at our beautiful Golden Facility. After the paid layover, drivers will pick-up passengers at Denver Union Station and head north on I-25 back to Fort Collins where the route will terminate. Bustang motorcoach operators can expect to work 10-hour days and will be home every night.
Bustang North Line has 6 routes that operate Monday - Friday and 2 routes that operate on weekends. Drivers can expect to be scheduled 5 days on and 2 days off (consecutive), with rotating weekend route coverage. All routes are guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours of compensation.
What We Offer:
- $22 per/hour starting pay
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus for full-time employees.
- $700 Referral Bonus for employees.
- Experience $$ Pay Offered for past driving.
- All North Line Routes are guaranteed 8 hours of pay!
- 80 hours Paid Time Off (Start accruing immediately)
- Paid Training
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Company subsidized health insurance
- Medical (Premiums as low as $59 per/pay period)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance
- 401K retirement plan with dollar for dollar match up to 4% (Vested Immediately)
- Wellness Program
- Paid Bi-Weekly (Every Wednesday)
- Top of the line safe equipment
- Opportunities for internal growth
- Team member must be at least 25 years of age to satisfy insurance requirements
- Possess a current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Class "A" or "B".
- Possess a Passenger "P" and "Airbrake" Endorsement.
- 2 years of CDL (A or B) driving experience in the past 5 years.
- Hold a Current DOT medical card.
- Have a clean MVR
- 6 months of Motor Coach / Bus Driving experience in the past 5 years.
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable accidents in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/accidents in the past 5 years.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (Agility/ Lift testing)
- Successfully pass a pre-employment road test.
- Successfully pass a 7- year criminal background check.
- Be able to operate a Motor Coach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with Federal, State, and Local Jurisdiction, and as required by Company Policy.
$22.00 - $25.50 per/hour
$22.00 - $25.50 per/hour
Note: Driver wages are exempt from federal overtime pay pursuant to the authority under Section 13(b)(1) of the FLSA, Section 204 of the Motor Carrier Act of 1935
About Our Company:
Ace Express Coaches offers a wide range of transportation options including charter, transit, contract, and convention shuttle services. For over 30 years, we have provided safe, quality charter services to individuals and groups. Each year we serve almost 700 clients, transporting over 1 million passengers for school field trips, performing group and team travel, conventions, ski trips, corporate functions, local festivals and concerts, casino excursions and fixed route commuter services. Decades of experience, a local connection, an outstanding safety record, industry-leading customer service and highly trained drivers guarantees a first-class experience for planners and passengers.
Our commitment to outstanding customer service, safety, as well as having a state-of-the-art equipment make us one of the most elite transportation companies around. Our family-like, open door work environment gives you the opportunity to be a part of a greater purpose. If you love to drive (while getting paid for it), WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!