Bus Driver - CDOT Bustang Service
Ace Express Coaches is hiring full-time CDL drivers for our West Bustang Service Line. Bustang is Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT's) interregional express bus service, connecting major populations, employment centers and local transit entities along the I-25 and I-70 corridors.
The Bustang Outrider Service provides service from Craig, CO heading eastbound into Denver, terminating at Denver Union Station & Denver Bus Station.
If you love to drive, and have a positive attitude, we want to hear from you!
What We Offer:
- Great Pay! $25.50 per/hour + up (based on experience)
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus
- $750 Referral Bonus for employees.
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off (Start accruing immediately)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Health insurance (Eligibility the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment)Medical
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- 401K retirement plan with dollar for dollar match up to 4% (Vested Immediately).
- Paid Bi-Weekly (Every Wednesday)
- Top of the line equipment.
- In-house maintenance
- Ongoing Training/ Paid Training
- Internal growth opportunities
- Be at least 25 years of age and speak/read/write in English.
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver’s License, Class "A" or "B", with "P" Endorsement, as well as an "Airbrake" endorsement.
- Possess a Current DOT medical card.
- MVR meets the standards per company and insurance requirements.
- CDL Class A or B, 2 year of driving experience in the past 5 years.
- Motor Coach Operation (MCO)- six months experience in the last 5 years.
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable accidents in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/accidents in the past 5 years.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (agility/ Lift testing)
- Successfully pass a pre-employment road test.
- Successfully pass a 7- year criminal background check.
- Be able to operate a Motor Coach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with Federal, state, and local jurisdiction, and as required by company policy
About Our Company:
Ace Express Coaches offers a wide range of transportation options including charter, transit, contract, and convention shuttle services. For over 30 years, we have provided safe, quality charter services to individuals and groups. Each year we serve almost 700 clients, transporting over 1 million passengers for school field trips, performing group and team travel, conventions, ski trips, corporate functions, local festivals and concerts, casino excursions and fixed route commuter services. Decades of experience, a local connection, an outstanding safety record, industry-leading customer service and highly trained drivers guarantees a first-class experience for planners and passengers.
Our commitment to outstanding customer service, safety, as well as having a state-of-the-art equipment make us one of the most elite transportation companies around. Our family-like, open door work environment gives you the opportunity to be a part of a greater purpose. If you love to drive (while getting paid for it), WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Starting at $25.50 per/hr
Starting at $25.50 per/hr
Pay: up to $25.50/hour
<li>Great Pay! $25.50 per/hour + up (based on experience)</li>
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 588C1EE969668ACEB4583EA64B36F733