CDL - Bustang MCO (Driver)
Ace Express Coaches is hiring full-time CDL drivers with weekend availability for our Bustang Service line.
East to west, north to south, Bustang Operators carry commuters to and from Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Glenwood Springs and more. As a Bustang Operator, you will provide comfortable transportation alternatives that connect the major corridors in Colorado during peak commute hours, Monday-Friday and rotating weekends.
If you love to drive and have a positive attitude, we want to hear from you!
- NORTH LINE: Fort Collins into Denver (and back) Monday - Friday, Sat & Sun. | Operators rotate weekends
- SOUTH LINE: Colo. Springs into Denver (and back) Monday - Friday, Sat & Sun. | Operators rotate weekends
- WEST LINE: Glenwood Springs into Denver (and back) 7 days a week
- Great Pay!
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Monthly and Quarterly Safety Bonuses- (Up $2800 annually)
- Paid Time Off (start accruing immediately)
- Health insurance eligibility the first of the month after 30 days
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(K) retirement plan with company dollar for dollar match up to 4%!
- Paid Holidays for FT employees
- Be at least 25 years of age, and speak/read/write in English
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver's License, Class "B" or A, with "P" Endorsement
- 2 years of commercial driving experience and 6 months of "bus" experience (transit, school bus, motorcoach) in the past 5 years
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable crashes in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/crashes in the past 5 years
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (agility/fit testing)
- Successfully pass a background check
- Be able to operate a Motorcoach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with federal, state, and local jurisdiction, and as required by company policy
About the Bustang Service:
Bustang® is CDOT's interregional express bus service, connecting major populations, employment centers and local transit entities along the I-25 and I-70 corridors. With Bustang, commuting is as simple as saddling up to ride Colorado’s big purple bus.