CDL Driver - Casino Service
If you’ve ever considered a career in coach transportation, such as charter bus driver jobs, but want to make sure you have more time at home, then our Scheduled Casino might be the position for you! Our family-like, open door work environment gives you the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you love to drive (while getting paid for it), we want you to join our team!
Our scheduled Casino service provides 24/7 transportation to Black Hawk and Central City for both employees and the public.
Ace Express Coaches is the 3rd largest Motor Coach Company in the U.S, and the LARGEST Motor Coach Company in Colorado! During these trouble times our business is still operating strong with all operations running. During this pandemic our drivers and team members were eligible to receive a pay increase company wide for their hard work in each segment. ACE Express coaches offers a multitude of transportation options.
- Casino Route- Daily routes from the Denver Metro area to Black Hawk and Central City
- Bustang- Express bus service connecting major populations within Colorado
- Charter Service- Charter service for schools, conventions, ski trips and more.
- United Shuttle- Shuttle service for airline employees between the airport, hotel, and training facilities
- DIA Contract- Shuttle service for the “Flatiron” Construction workers working out at DIA.
Current Casino Routes Available:
- Overnight Routes - $2.00/hr. shift differential
- 5 days on - 2 days off (consecutive)
- Routes are bid every 2 to 3 months
- Routes range between 40 to 50 hours a week
- Great Pay!
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Employee Referral Program - $500/per referral
- Paid Time Off (start accruing immediately)
- Health insurance eligibility the first of the month after 30 days
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Excellent 401(k) retirement plan with company dollar for dollar match up to % -- Vested immediately!
- Paid Holidays for FT employees
- $2 Shift Differential for Overnight Routes
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver's License, Class "B" or “A”, with "P" Endorsement
- 2 years of commercial driving experience and 6 months of "bus" experience (transit, school bus, motorcoach) in the past 5 years
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable crashes in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/crashes in the past 5 years
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (agility/fit testing)
- Successfully pass a pre-employment road test
- Be able to operate a Motor Coach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with federal, state, and local jurisdiction, and as required by company policy.
- Successfully pass a background check
- Professional Mountain driving experience is a plus
Bustang Commuter Services
Other Contracted Services
Ace Express Coaches, offers a wide range of transportation options including charter, transit, contract and convention shuttle services. For 25 years, we have provided safe, quality charter services to individuals and groups. Each year we serve almost 700 clients, transporting over 1 million passengers for school field trips, performing group and team travel, conventions, ski trips, corporate functions, local festivals and concerts, casino excursions and fixed route commuter services. Decades of experience, a local connection, an outstanding safety record, industry-leading customer service and highly trained drivers guarantees a first-class experience for planners and passengers!