CDL Driver - Casino Service
Ace Express Coaches is hiring Full-time CDL Motor Coach Operators (Drivers) for our Scheduled, Local Casino Service. Our scheduled Casino service provides 24/7 transportation to Black Hawk and Central City for both employees and the public.
If you’ve ever considered a career in coach transportation, but want to make sure you have more time at home then our scheduled casino service might be the position for you. If you love to drive, and have a positive attitude, we would love to hear from you!
- Be at least 25 years of age and speak/read/write in English.
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver’s License, Class “A” or “B”, with “P” Endorsement, as well as an “Airbrake” endorsement.
- Possess a Current DOT medical card.
- MVR meets the standards per company and insurance requirements.
- CDL Class A or B, 2 year of driving experience in the past 5 years.
- Motor Coach Operation (MCO)- six months experience in the last 5 years.
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable accidents in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/accidents in the past 5 years.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (agility/ Lift testing)
- Successfully pass a pre-employment road test.
- Successfully pass a 7- year criminal background check.
- Be able to operate a Motor Coach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with Federal, state, and local jurisdiction, and as required by company policy
- Great Pay!
- $1500 Sign on Bonus for full-time employees.
- $500 Referral Bonus for employees.
- Paid Time Off (Start accruing immediately).
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Health insurance (Eligibility the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment)
- 401K retirement plan with dollar for dollar match up to 4% (Vested Immediately).
- Paid Bi-Weekly (Every Wednesday)
- Top of the line equipment—2019 MCI J Models.
Ace is part of All Aboard America! Holdings, Inc. which is the 3rd largest motorcoach company in the US. We offer a wide range of transportation options including, charter, transit, contract and convention shuttle service. Our commitment to outstanding customer service, safety, as well as having a state-of-the-art equipment make us one of the most elite transportation companies around. Our family-like, open door work environment gives you the opportunity to be a part of a greater purpose. If you love to drive (while getting paid for it), WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Starting at $18.50/hr.
Pay: up to $18.50/hour
sans-serif; font- 9pt;"><strong>Job Type:</strong> Full-Time </span><br /><br /><strong>Salary:</strong> Starting at $18.50/hr.<p><p style="color: #000000; font-family: Verdana
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 469A6B98F3C0D2C8D1EE12BECBBE2A51