Charter Bus Driver - Local & Over-The-Road
Why Ace Express Coaches?
Do you want to drive top of the line equipment and see the beautiful USA while doing it? If so, driving for Ace Express Coaches could be the place for you! Our drivers provide safe, luxury transportation for a variety of clients across the state(s).
We have local and over-the-road driving opportunities available and offer experience pay for seasoned CDL bus drivers. If you are a safe and customer focused driver, we WANT YOU to join our Team!
What We Offer:
- Great Pay! $21.50/hour and up
- 80 hours of pay guaranteed per pay period, no matter what!
- Driver Experience Pay
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $750 Referral Bonus
- $40 Per Diem for overnight trips
- Paid Time Off (Start Accruing Immediately)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Legal Shield
- Critical Illness
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- 401K retirement plan with dollar for dollar match up to 4% (Vested Immediately)
The Other Perks:
- Easy to use, paperless ELD
- In-house maintenance and wash service
- Individual bus assignment for FT Charter Bus Drivers (our fleet is beautiful and new!)
- Built in gratuities and pay guarantees for driving assignments.
- Opportunities for advancement!
- Flexible Scheduling Opportunities for FT Charter Drivers.
- Be at least 25 years of age and speak/read/write in English.
- Possess a CDL (Current Commercial Driver’s License), Class "A" or "B", with "P" Endorsement, as well as an "Airbrake" Endorsement.
- Possess a Current DOT Medical Card.
- MVR meets the standards per company and insurance requirements.
- CDL Class A or B, 2 year of driving experience in the past 5 years.
- CDL Motor Coach Operation (MCO) / Bus Driving - six months experience in the past 5 years.
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable accidents in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/accidents in the past 5 years.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (Agility/ Lift testing)
- Successfully pass a pre-employment road test.
- Successfully pass a 7-year criminal background check.
- Be able to operate a Motor Coach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with Federal, State, and Local Jurisdiction, and as required by company policy.
$21.50 - $24.00 per/hour
About Our Company:
Ace Express Coaches offers a wide range of Transportation options including Charter, Transit, Contract and Convention Shuttle Services. For over 30 years, we have provided safe, quality Charter Services to individuals and groups. Each year we serve almost 700 clients, transporting over 1 million passengers for school field trips, performing group and team travel, conventions, ski trips, corporate functions, local festivals and concerts, casino excursions and fixed route commuter services. Decades of experience, a local connection, an outstanding safety record, industry-leading customer service and highly trained drivers guarantees a first-class experience for planners and passengers.
Our commitment to outstanding customer service, safety, as well as having a state-of-the-art equipment make us one of the most elite transportation companies around. Our family-like, open door work environment gives you the opportunity to be a part of a greater purpose. If you love to drive (while getting paid for it), WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!