Charter Bus Driver - Full Time
CDL A/B Drivers with P Endorsements: Earn $80,000 + /year!
Do you want to drive top of the line equipment and see the beautiful USA while doing it? Our drivers provide safe, luxury transportation for a variety of clients across the state(s). Drive for Ace Express!
How You'll Benefit:
- Drivers earned $80k - $100k annually in 2021!
- Great Gratuities - Built in + Cash Tips
- 80 hours of pay guaranteed per pay period, no matter what!
- Driver Experience Pay - We will recognize your past driving experience!
- Cancellation Pay - If a charter your assigned to is canceled, you'll still get paid
- Last-Minute Pay - Earn $100 for picking up last minute shift, or if new business is brought on
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $750 Referral Bonus
- $40 Per Diem for overnight trips
- Paid Time Off (Start Accruing Immediately)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Health Insurance (Eligibility the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment)
- Medical - Great rate at only $59 per pay period for single coverage (eligible 1st of the month after 30 day of employment)
- Legal Shield
- Critical Illness
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- 401K retirement plan with dollar for dollar match up to 4% (Vested Immediately)
- Mechanics on-call 24/7
- In-house maintenance and wash service (Half of our maintenance team has their CDL)
- Opportunity to transfer to other shuttle/coach lines: Casinos, Red Rock concerts, NBA, NHL and more
- Individual bus assignment for FT Charter Bus Drivers (our fleet is beautiful and new!)
- Built in gratuities and pay guarantees for driving assignments.
- Flexible Scheduling Opportunities for FT Charter Drivers.
- Be at least 25 years of age and speak/read/write in English.
- Possess a CDL (Current Commercial Driver’s License), Class "A" or "B", with "P" Endorsement, as well as an "Airbrake" Endorsement.
- Possess a Current DOT Medical Card.
- MVR meets the standards per company and insurance requirements.
- CDL Class A or B, 2 year of driving experience in the past 5 years.
- CDL Motor Coach Operation (MCO) / Bus Driving - six months experience in the past 5 years.
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable accidents in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/accidents in the past 5 years.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (Agility/ Lift testing)
- Successfully pass a pre-employment road test.
- Successfully pass a 7-year criminal background check.
- Be able to operate a Motor Coach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with Federal, State, and Local Jurisdiction, and as required by company policy.
FT $80,000 - $100,000
Note: Driver wages paid are exempt from federal overtime pay pursuant to the authority under Section 13(b)(1) of the FLSA, Section 204 of the Motor Carrier Act of 1935.
$80,000 - $100,000