Diesel Mechanic C Tech - $2,800 Sign-On Bonus
Ace Express Coaches is reputable Denver-based bus company looking for entry level, Full-Time Diesel Mechanics (C Level Techs) to join our growing, safety- focused company. We offer great pay, benefits, and growth opportunities!
Hours: 10:00pm - 6:30am
Day: Tuesday - Saturday
Hours:8:00pm - 6:30am
Day: Thursday - Monday
What We Offer:
- Great Pay! $19+ per/hour
- $2 per/hour night differential pay
- $2800 Sign on Bonus for full-time employees.
- $750 Referral Bonus for employees.
- Tool allowance
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Time Off (Start accruing immediately)
- 8 Paid Holidays.
- Health insurance (Eligibility the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment)Medical
- 401K retirement plan with dollar for dollar match up to 4% (Vested Immediately).
- Paid Bi-Weekly (Every Wednesday)
- Maintaining a working knowledge of motorcoach components.
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline, electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, air conditioning, axles and hydraulics
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Test drive repaired motor coaches to verify repairs completed.
- Read and understand repair orders and perform work on mini-buses and motor coaches with efficiency and accuracy.
- Secure needed parts in order to make necessary repairs when needed.
- 0-3 years relevant experience with diesel engines, air brakes, electrical, hydraulics, drive trains, troubleshooting etc.
- Have a working knowledge of diesel products.
- Understands technical issues and can use previous experiences to solve technical problems.
- Practiced documentation skills.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of settings.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner.
- Has excellent attendance and completes quality work on time.
- Conscientiously and methodically approaches work.
- Knowledge of DOT out of service criteria
- Understanding of electrical systems, ability of read and understand electrical schematics
- Knowledge of AC systems and repairs
- Post high school education Graduation from a technical school with emphasis on diesel engine preferred
- Satisfactory Pre-employment drug screening and DOT physical required.
- Required to furnish a complete set of hand tools.
- Possesses a valid Colorado State Driver’s license, preferably with a Class A or B CDL or be able to obtain a CDL within 90 days
Physical Demands/ Work Environment:
The individual will perform physically demanding work during his or her shift. The individual may stand over eight hours per day, lift parts weighing up to 50 pounds, and potentially be exposed to dust, hazardous materials, non-hazardous materials, paint and exhaust fumes. Utilization of protective equipment is mandatory. Must be dependable, self-motivated, able to work independently and as a team member.
About Our Company:
Ace is part of All Aboard America! Holdings, Inc. which is the 3rd largest motorcoach company in the US. We offer a wide range of transportation options including, charter, transit, contract and convention shuttle service. Our commitment to outstanding customer service, safety, as well as having a state-of-the-art equipment make us one of the most elite transportation companies around. Our family-like, open door work environment gives you the opportunity to be a part of a greater purpose.
$2 per/hour night differential
$2 per/hour night differential