Ace Express is a 24/7 operation. The Dispatch Department currently has two open positions with the below schedule:
Sunday – Thursday | 3:45AM – 12:15PM
Tuesday – Saturday| 1:30 PM – 10:00PM
The Dispatcher is responsible for scheduling and dispatching drivers to the appropriate locations and times in accordance with CDOT’s Bustang route services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of routes and driver schedules.
- Ensuring route/trip documentation is complete and ready for drivers in a timely manner.
- Answering phones and handle client calls regarding routes and service.
- Coordinating with maintenance shop bus repairs, preventive maintenance and washing schedules.
- Reviewing route/trip documentation after completion to ensure all information is included and correct.
- Assisting with monitoring hours of service to ensure compliance with DOT regulations.
- Facilitating company communication regarding policies, events/ meetings.
- Other job duties may be assigned based on business needs.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Superb customer service skills required.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate effectively to internal and external audiences.
- Team orientated. Ability to help others to achieve overall company goals.
- Independent and takes initiative.
- Strong ethical standards, ensuring safety and compliance is upheld.
- Must have basic computer skills including use of excel and word documents along with our internal programs.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Successfully pass a 7- year criminal background check.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2 years of transportation industry experience preferred.
- 1 year of dispatch experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to fluently speak, read, and write English.
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Knowledge of the motorcoach industry and/or transportation industry.
What We Offer:
- Great Pay!
- $500 Referral Bonus for employees
- Paid Time Off (Start accruing immediately)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Health insurance (Eligibility the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment)
- 401K retirement plan with dollar for dollar match up to 4% (Vested Immediately)
- Paid Bi-Weekly (Every Wednesday)
Ace is part of All Aboard America! Holdings, Inc. which is the 3rd largest motorcoach company in the US. We offer a wide range of transportation options including, charter, transit, contract and convention shuttle service. Our commitment to outstanding customer service, safety, as well as having a state-of-the-art equipment make us one of the most elite transportation companies around. Our family-like, open door work environment gives you the opportunity to be a part of a greater purpose!
Starting at $17.50/hr.
Pay: up to $17.50/hour
sans-serif;"><strong><span style="text- underline;"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">Salary:<br /></span></span><br /></strong>Starting at $17.50/hr.</span><p>
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 07D1780B3DC385592F29E06BA535C3ED