Non-CDL Employee Shuttle
Ace Expresss Coaches is hiring safe and reliable Non-CDL Drivers to operate our Golden-based Employee Shuttle Operation. The service operates Monday - Friday, day shifts exclusively!
This is great opportunity for non-CDL drivers who live in Denver, CO.
Pay & Benefits
- Pay Rate: $23 - $25 per/hour
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Overtime eligible - Time and a half over 40 hours
- Annual Pay Increase
- Paid bi-weekly
- Medical - Great rate at only $59 per pay period for single coverage (eligible 1st of the month after 30 day of employment)
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K retirement plan with dollar for dollar match up to 4% (Vested Immediately)
- Paid Time Off - start accruing immediately - at 3 hours per pay period or 2 weeks a year with option to rollover
- 9 paid Holidays.
- Top of the line, world class equipment, new fleet!
- Ongoing Training/ Paid Training
- Paid CDL training program opportunities!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full Time
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License and have no traffic violations on their MVR within the last 3 years.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Be at least 23 years of age to satisfy insurance requirements
- 1 years of professional driving experience (preferred)
- 6 months of passenger carrying experience (preferred)
- Have a clean MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass DOT (Department of Transportation) Physical Exam
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable accidents in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/accidents in the past 5 years.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (Agility/ Lift testing)
- Successfully pass a pre-employment road test.
- Successfully pass a 7- year criminal background check.
About Our Company:
ACE Express Coaches (ACE) is Colorado's premier passenger transportation company with one of the largest fleets in the state. ACE is part of CDOT public transit network, fully responsible for the operations of Bustang, Outrider, and Pegasus fleets. ACE, also, provides transportation services to United Airlines Pilots to the flight training center as well as a wide range of universities, high schools, and pro sports teams. ACE Express Coaches is part of All Aboard America! Holdings (AAAHI), the 4th largest motorcoach company in the US, with a network of independent brands from California to the Gulf Coast. Our humble roots have taught us that anything is possible if we collaborate, think strategically, challenge prevailing assumptions, make no excuses, never give in against the odds and embrace a strong work ethic with unwavering integrity, and an unabashed desire to be great.
At Ace Express Coaches, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Similarly, Ace Express Coaches will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to improve on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!