Non-CDL Road Supervisor - $24.50 per/hour+
Ace Express Coaches is hiring safe and reliable non-CDL Road Supervisors for our CDOT, Pegasus Mountain Express Shuttle Service.
The Pegasus shuttle brings passengers from Denver Union Station to the towns of Frisco, Idaho Spring, Vail, and Avon. The service runs 7 days a week approximately 8+ hours per shift and require overnight stays in the towns of Vail/ Avon. Hotel stays are paid, and drivers will receive nightly per diems for incidentals.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Road Supervisor will monitor CDOT shuttle operations, ensuring contract obligations are fulfilled.
- Will monitor street operations for on-time performance and route adherence.
- Will fill vacant shifts as necessary to ensure full-service delivery.
- Provide feedback to safety and operations departments on service items that affect safety and performance, identify potential safety hazards, and provide feedback to be incorporated into daily operations procedures
- Assists in the processing and follow-up of customer service complaints and requests.
- Coordinates problem resolution among operators, management, passengers, and the public.
- Thursday - Monday
Pay & Benefits
- Pay Rate: $24.50 - $28 per/hour
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Overtime eligible - Time and a half over 40 hours
- Annual Pay Increase
- Great Tips from passengers
- Paid bi-weekly
- Medical - Great rate at only $59 per pay period for single coverage (eligible 1st of the month after 30 day of employment)
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K retirement plan with dollar for dollar match up to 4% (Vested Immediately)
- Paid Time Off - start accruing immediately - at 3 hours per pay period or 2 weeks a year with option to rollover
- 8 paid Holidays.
- Top of the line, world class equipment, new fleet!
- Ongoing Training/ Paid Training
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay from $24.50 - $28.50 per/hour
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License and have no traffic violations on their MVR within the last 3 years.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Be at least 25 years of age to satisfy insurance requirements
- 2 years of professional driving experience (preferred)
- 6 months of passenger carrying experience (preferred)
- Have a clean MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass DOT (Department of Transportation) Physical Exam
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable accidents in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/accidents in the past 5 years.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (Agility/ Lift testing)
- Successfully pass a pre-employment road test.
- Successfully pass a 7- year criminal background check.
- Be able to operate a Motor Coach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with Federal, State, and Local Jurisdiction, and as required by Company Policy.